Is a Director and Consultant AROGYAM SUPERSPECIALITY Hospital, Nagpur.
Educational Qualification: MBBS, MS (Ortho), DNB (Ortho)
- Cleared D.N.B. examination in Orthopedics in September 2002 & convocated by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- Passed M.S. Orthopedics from I.G.G.M.C., Nagpur….2002
- Cleared All India Entrance Examination in 1998 and got registered in Orthopedics for post graduation
- STUDENT OF SOMALWAR HIGH SCHOOL, RAMDASPETH.,1990 BATCH.
- Ex-Associate Professor – GMC, Nagpur
- Ex Joint replacement and spine surgeon in WOCKHARDT hospital, KRIMS Hospital, Nagpur
- Ex - Associate Professor in Orthopedics in Saraswati Medical College, Ghaziabad .
- Ex-Lecturer in Accident, trauma & cold orthopedics unit at Indira Gandhi Govt. Medical College, Nagpur for 5.5 yrs from July 2003 to 31st Oct 2008
- Junior residency in Orthopedics for 3 years
- SENIOR REGISTRAR IN LEELAVATI HOSPITAL,MUMBAI FOR 8 MONTHS
- SENIOR REGISTRAR IN BHATIA HOSPITAL, MUMBAI FOR 8 MONTHS
- Medical officer in Rural Hospital, Chichgruh, Deori
- Experience and specialty in trauma & Emergency care, Spinal surgeries, Cold orthopedics & joint replacement surgeries
- Special interest in Joint replacement. Individually performed more than 1000 joint replacement surgeries since 2003 (Computer Navigation)
Awards & Achievements (If any):
- GLOBAL ACHIEVERS AWARD
- WIROC ,MUMBAI
- AO TRAUMA ,NAGPUR
- IMA COVID PANDEMIC
Publications& Research Work (If any):
- Paper on LOCKING PLATE in distal femur fractures.
- Paper presentation on Minimally Invasive Orthopedics at MOACON 2007
- Prepared a thesis on “ MINIMAL INVASIVE PLATE OSTEOSYNTHESIS IN FRACTURES OF PROXIMAL & DISTAL TIBIA” under the guidance of Dr. W.B. Tayade and Dr. S.S. Babhulkar
- Paper on ‘knee replacement in arthritis in Alkaptonuria’in AMS.
Presentation,Conference & Workshops (If any):
- PAPER PRESENTATION in “WIROC” Mumbai,2018
- Awarded International GLOBAL ACHIEVERS AWARD in 2015
- FACULTY & ORGANISING SECRETARY of 1st 3 edition- 2015,2016,2017 of NAGPUR ARTHROPLASTY CONFERENCE.
- FACULTY in Vidarbha Orthopaedic conference 2015, 2016.
- Was a part of the International Ranawat conference on Joint Replacement held in January 2003 and had a first hand experience in advancement in Joint Replacement and orthopedic surgery
- Was part of Joint Replacement team at live workshop on Joint Replacement at Leelavati Hospital in October 2003
- Was part of the pre-conference workshop in Arthoplasty & WIROC conference in December 2002
- Was part of IOACON – All India Orthopedic Conference in Ahmadabad in January 2002
- Participated in the 7th Orthopedic Post-graduate Instructional courses held at MGM Medical College, Indore, in February 2002
- Attended Ganga Arthroplasty Courses in 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019.
- Attended the basic Illizaroc course at Sir N. Hospital, Mumbai organized by ASAMI
Certificates (If any):
OPD Timings (In ArogyamSuperspeciality Hospital): 10 AM TO 4 PM VARIES ACCORDING TO OT SCHEDULES